This page is used to inform visitors regarding our
policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal
Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
- 1.1 We collect certain information about You to help us serve You better. The information collected by Us is of the following nature:
- (a) Name and job title.
- (b) Telephone Number.
- (c) Email Address.
- (d) Service Address.
- (e) Other information about the service address which You give Us.
- (f) Your IP address.
- (g) Information about your device.
- (h) Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- (i) Information provided by you while initiating and running a task, including, without limitation:
iii.Products or services being sought; and
iv.All chat history.
v.Logs related to use of products or services in relation to your systems
vi.Readings and derivative information from your activities
vii.Technical data pertaining to use of our products or services
viii.Derivative data primary and secondary generated through the system integration
- (j) Any other personal information which you give us in connection while booking a service or is relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- 1.2 On receiving personal information about our Users, You no longer remain anonymous to Us. We may use this information to do internal research on our Users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. The Users may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us.
- 1.3 You may choose not to provide us with any personal information or information as required to complete your tasks. If we do not receive information required for your tasks, a partner/service provider may choose not to complete your task.
- 1.4 On our Website, you can browse without telling Us who you are or revealing any personal information about Yourself. We may automatically track certain information about You based on Your behaviour on our Website. This information may include the URL that You just came from (whether this URL is on our Platforms or not), which URL You next go to (whether this URL is on our Platforms or not), Your browser information, and Your IP address.
2. Additional Information
When You use Our services, We may collect information about You, with Your permission, in the following general categories:
- 2.1 Location Information: When You use the Platforms through the telecommunication device, we collect Your location data. If You permit the Platforms to access Your location through the permission system used by Your mobile operating system, We may also collect the precise location of Your device when the App is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive Your approximate location from Your IP address.
- 2.2 Address Book: For certain features, We will need access to Your address book on Your device. If You permit Us to access Your address book, We may access and store names and contact information from Your address book to facilitate certain service features on the App.
- 2.3 Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to Your use of Our Platforms, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details.
- 2.4 Device Information: We may collect information about Your computer or mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
3. Use of Personal Information
3.1 The information collected by Us through our Platforms maybe used inter alia for the following purposes:
To find third party service providers;
Internal record keeping;
To improve our products and services.
3.2 We may periodically send promotional e-mails or messages on the APP about new products, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting;
3.3 From time to time, we may use the information to customize the Website or App according to your interests
3.4 We may use personal information to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of our Services, help promote a safe service to all the Users of the Platforms, measure consumer interest in our services, customize your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions.
3.5 We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platforms. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
4.1 We share Your information with third party service providers upon receipt of request by you to find a third party service provider to carry out specific service requests.
4.2 We may also share your information with payment service providers and regulatory authorities in the event of any request from such authorities.
4.5 We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate and/or anonymised information about our Users to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information We have collected from You to enable Us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
5. Information Safety
All information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorized person has access to it. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
6.1 We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us on behalf of our partners, and from Us in general, after providing Us with personal information. If You want to remove your contact information from all lists and newsletters, please contact GenericPlus.
6.2 Pursuant to the completion of your task, if You choose to delete any or all of your task(s) or content of your messages, you may send an e-mail to the same effect with the necessary details of your task(s) that are to be deleted to support All information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorized person has access to it. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Please note, we may still retain some information and record of transactions as required by any law, contract or policy applicable to Us.
7. Third Party Links
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when You visit our Platforms. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other platforms in order to provide advertisements about services of interest to You.
8. Data ownership
By choosing to visit GenericPlus you hereby forego the ownership of interactive data that may be generated by your visiting our website or our app and thus any interactive data generated through your visit or use of our software shall be the sole property of GenericPlus and you consent to the same.
9. Whole Agreement